@Brew162 on Instagram

Thursday, April 5, 2018

2018 American League East Season Preview

If you have been following me along on Instagram, I have been posting my version of a Season Preview for each of the 30 teams.  Instead or previewing the entire roster, I focused on one player or aspect of the team that I am looking forward to following throughout the season.
Here is a recap and my predictions on how the they will finish in the division.

American League East
This is the toughest to pick a winner. Both the Yankees and Red Sox have talented teams and win 100 games this year, but as a Yankee fan, I'm sure my pick is a little biased.  I'm picking the Yanks to win the division because of the talent on the roster and their ability to add whatever they may need through call-ups or by making trades. The Red Sox will win the Wild Card and host the Angels in the Play In Game.  The Blue Jays don't have the depth of either NY or Boston to keep in this race.  The Orioles will run out of healthy starters and the Rays lack the lineup power to stay competitive.

New York Yankees - Luis Severino
Boston Red Sox - Rafael Devers
Toronto Blue Jays - Justin Smoak
Baltimore Orioles - Manny Machado
Tampa Bay Rays - Chris Archer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!
Let me know what you think!