@Brew162 on Instagram

Monday, March 26, 2018

2018 National League East Season Preview

If you have been following me along on Instagram, I have been posting my version of a Season Preview for each of the 30 teams.  Instead or previewing the entire roster, I focused on one player or aspect of the team that I am looking forward to following throughout the season.
Now that I have completed the National League, here is a recap and my predictions on how the they will finish in the division.

National League East 
The Nats win the division but the Phillies take a big step forward and grab the 2nd Wild Card. The Mets keep things close but fade down the stretch.

Washington Nationals - Trea Turner

Philadelphia Phillies - Rhys Hoskins
New York Mets - Yoenis Cespedes


Atlanta Braves - Ronald Acuna


Miami Marlins - JT Realmuto


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!
Let me know what you think!