@Brew162 on Instagram

Wednesday, March 28, 2018

2018 American League West Season Preview

If you have been following me along on Instagram, I have been posting my version of a Season Preview for each of the 30 teams.  Instead or previewing the entire roster, I focused on one player or aspect of the team that I am looking forward to following throughout the season.
Here is a recap and my predictions on how the they will finish in the division.

American League West
The World Champion Houston Astros run away with this division. The Angels challenge for a Wild Card, but pitching fails them down the stretch.  The A's surprise people, the M's disappoint again and the Rangers are searching for direction.


Houston Astros - Alex Bregman
Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim - Shohei Ohtani
Oakland Athletics - Kris Davis
Seattle Mariners - Nelson Cruz
Texas Rangers - Joey Gallo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Reading!
Let me know what you think!